• img.PNG
  • img3.PNG
  • img2.PNG

News and Updates :

EASY-YES

Easy-Yes

Latest Video

Get Adobe Flash player

Who's Online

We have 10 guests online
Home Loans Easy-Yes
EASY-YES

1. E- YES Smart

This is a constituency based loan targeting individual enterprises belonging to a group. It targets youth intending to start or expand own businesses.

Features of the loan:

The product will be available to individuals belonging to a group

The group must have paid the C-YES Rausha or C-YES Inua laons

Loan Amount

Start - up businesses

  • 1st loan to a member is Kshs. 25,000 payable in 9 months
  • 2nd loan to a member is Kshs. 50 000 payable in 12 months
  • 3rd loan to a member is Kshs. 100,000 payable in 18 months
  • 4th & final borrowing to a member is Kshs. 200,000 payable in 24 months

Existing Businesses

  • 1st Loan to a member is Kshs. 50,000 payable in 9 months
  • 2nd loan to a member is Kshs. 100,000 payable in 12 months
  • 3rd loan to a member is Kshs. 150,000 payable in 18 months
  • 4th & final borrowing to a member is Kshs. 200,000 payable in 24 months

There is a grace period of 2 months for the 1st loan, to allow business establishment

The loans do not attract any interest, however 8% one off management fee will be charged

The applying individual must:

  • Be a member of and recommended by a group of at least 8 members.
  • The group must be registered with the relevant government body.
  • Group Membership must be at least 70% youth (18-34 years), and the leadership 100% youth.
  • Applicant must be appraised and recommended by the group members, Constituency officers and ultimately the Regional Vetting Committee.
  • At least 75% of the group members must, on behalf of the group, guarantee the applicant’s loan.
  • Minutes of the group indicating authority to borrow and guarantee the loan and of the YEDF Regional Committee sanctioning the application must be attached as part of the application documentation
  • A maximum of 80% of the group members shall borrow at any particular time. Funding for the remaining 20% is after the first group has paid installments for the first two months.
  • Youth who have serviced their loans satisfactorily can continue to be financed up to a maximum of Kshs. 100,000 even if they get beyond the statutory age of 34 to allow for transition to borrow from banks.
  • The group must undergo a basic training in Business development and entrepreneurship before applying for the loan facilitated by the Fund.


2. E- YES Swift

This is a constituency based loan targeting individual enterprises belonging to a group. It targets youth intending to expand own businesses. The group must not have benefited from C-YES to access this loan

Loan Amount

  • 1st Loan to a member is Kshs. 50,000 payable in 9 months
  • 2nd loan to a member is Kshs. 100,000 payable in 12 months
  • 3rd loan to a member is Kshs. 150,000 payable in 18 months
  • 4th & final borrowing to a member is Kshs. 200,000 payable in 24 months

There is a grace period of 2 months for the 1st loan, to allow business establishment

The loans do not attract any interest, however 8% one off management fee will be charged

The applying individual must:

  • Be a member of and recommended by a group of at least 8 members.
  • The group must be registered with the relevant government body.
  • Closely knit youth group with 70% of the members having running businesses
  • Group Membership must be at least 70% youth (18-34 years), and the leadership 100% youth.
  • Applicant must be appraised and recommended by the group members, Constituency officers and ultimately the Regional Vetting Committee.
  • Minutes of the group indicating authority to borrow and guarantee the loan and of the YEDF Regional Committee sanctioning the application must be attached as part of the application documentation
  • A maximum of 80% of the group members shall borrow at any particular time. Funding for the remaining 20% is after the first group has paid installments for the first two months.
  • Youth who have serviced their loans satisfactorily can continue to be financed up to a maximum of Kshs. 100,000 even if they get beyond the statutory age of 34 to allow for transition to borrow from banks.

  • The group must undergo a basic training in Business development and entrepreneurship before applying for the loan facilitated by the Fund.

 
 
Copyright © 2014 Youth Enterprise Development Fund. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.