How to access YESA
Young people who access jobs abroad either through the engaged employment agencies or through the government machinery are facilitated to acquire necessary documentations and loans to cater for minimal travel requirements. The beneficially youths are required to repay loans accessed once they take up employment.
- Seek information on Youth Employment Scheme Abroad and employment opportunities from the relevant sources.
- Submit their CVs to District Youth Officers once they meet the criteria.
- Upon being selected, present themselves for, pre-interview training and the interview.
- Produce fully processed documents upon successful selection for employment.
- Attend pre-departure training.
Steps to be followed
- A youth remits a CV to the recruitment agencies through the schemes office or directly.
- The CV is scanned by the agency to all potential employers
- The international employer picks the candidates who meet his selection criteria and shortlists the candidates
- The short list is relayed to the recruitment agency who directly informs the successful youths
- The department is informed of the intention of the employer to travel to the country for conducting interviews by the agency
- The department seeks the necessary travelling documentation from the Immigration Department for the Employer to come to the country to conduct the interviews
- The employer personally conducts the interviews and recruits the candidates who meet the set criteria by the employer.
- The Department assists the successful candidates to acquire the necessary travel documentations with the help of the agency.
- The Department, through the recruitment agency provides loans to the relocating youths based on needs.
- The youth leaves the country and begins to repay his/her loan.